Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teething??

I'm convinced Ashlyn is teething. She has been so crabby the past couple days and hasn't been sleeping very good for the past week. Last night and today were almost unbearable. I was just googling teething and came across these signs that baby is teething and here are the ones that fit Ashlyn:
  • Drooling
  • Coughing
  • Biting
  • Pain
  • Irritability - (irritable doesn't even describe it.... )
  • Refusal to feed - (very strange for her, she LOVES to eat!)
  • Wakefulness - (what a nice word to describe waking up every 2-3hr at night and not napping during the day!)

From what I've read, this can last a day or go on for weeks. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I don't know how many more days like today I can handle, I feel so helpless when she's screaming in pain and nothing seems to help. One good thing is that she went to bed at 7:30pm but I have a feeling I'm going to be up with her a lot tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment