Tuesday, November 11, 2008
4 Month Check Up
We met with Dr. Knudson this morning for our four month check up. Ashlyn is doing great! He said she is a happy, healthy baby. Poor little thing had more shots. It's hard to watch her in so much pain, she's pretty inconsolable for a while. This time I let her eat before we left the Dr's office and that seemed to help calm her down. I'm sure she will sleep most of the day and try to forget the traumatic events of the morning :) She is also starting to wear her size 9 month clothing... and to think that before she was born I thought that she wouldn't be wearing those until March!
As I guessed in the previous post, she is over 17 lbs!
Here are her stats:
26" tall (97%) ~ 17lbs 12oz (99%)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment