Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

It was Ashlyn's first official holiday, Halloween! It was so much fun dressing her up, she was such a cute Tigger!
She does look more like me with her dark hair covered up.... right??.... maybe :)
... at work with Grandma Deb
Her costume was making her really warm so we were trying to cool off! 
Here's Ashlyn with Grandpa Frank
... with Great Aunt Lois, Great Uncle Daryl and cousin Frankenstein (Jared).
... with Great Aunt Mary
... with Great Grandma Lappe
After visiting everyone in New Ulm, we went to Bryan & Christy's house in North Mankato to help hand out candy and have Joe & Christy's aunt Mary take pictures of Ashlyn and her cousin Connor in their costumes. I haven't seen to pictures yet but I will post them when I get a copy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment