Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 Months Old!

Can you believe our little peanut is four months old already?! I swear the days just fly by! We go in for her four month check up on Tuesday. I am curious to see how much she weighs. She has become quite a load to tote around in her car seat. I'm guessing she's over 17lbs.... I think it's mostly in her cheeks ;)
Some of the fun things she's doing: 
  • Talking.... she's really finding her voice. From low tones to high pitch squeals.  When she's in the right mood she can talk your ear off. I think she gets that from mommy ;)
  • Rolling from front to back, she's been attempting the much harder back to front, but no luck on that one yet.
  • Giggling... she's starting to enjoy tickling and blowing "fart" noises on her belly and cheeks. (Sorry, I couldn't think of a better word to describe the noise!)
  • Eating rice cereal. She's been watching us eat and seemed like she wanted to try it so we did. She's been doing great. 
  • Chewing... mainly on her fingers but my fingers are her second favorite. Along with the chewing comes drooling, sometimes it's a little and sometimes it's a lot! I think that she may have some teeth coming, we'll have to wait and see!
Here you can see her change month by month. I swear she just keeps getting more adorable as the days go by! 
2 days old
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment