Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby name ideas

I thought I'd share some of the names that Ashlyn wants to name the baby. Her favorite for a long time has been Ashlyn. Most of her babies are named Ashlyn so why shouldn't this baby be Ashlyn too!?  The next name she came up with was Orange Opossum. I have no clue where that came from but she's said it a few times so it must mean something.  A couple days ago I asked her what we should name baby and she said Apricot. Granted, we do have dried apricots for snacks sometimes and that is one of Strawberry Shortcake's friends' name.  The only distinctly boy name she has is Gauge, just like our dog Gauge, she also names anything 'boy' Gauge  :)

So the list looks like this:
Ashlyn
Orange Opossum
Apricot
Gauge

Let hope we don't have to pick from her list!

... You didn't think we were really going to share our real name list did you?? You're just going to have to wait until late November when Baby L makes its debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment