I'm 28 weeks today! Hard to believe that I'm in the final stretch of the third trimester already. Time is flying! I'm still feeling GREAT which is just wonderful. So good that I almost forget that I've got this big belly until I try to bend over to pick something up or try squeeze through somewhere I don't fit anymore. Story time with Ashlyn is also getting more difficult but she doesn't seem to mind. I went to the Lady Gaga concert with my friend Desirae' on Tuesday and the traffic cop said, "baby will be rockin' tonight!" I just had to laugh and say yep! Joe and I went to the Foo Fighters when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Ashlyn so each baby got to go to a concert before they were born :) Another good thing is that I passed my gestational diabetes test a few weeks ago. I wasn't worried about it but it's good to know that I passed!
**From BabyCenter.com**
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. Baby can blink its eyes, which now sport lashes. With its eyesight developing, it may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. Baby is also developing billions of neurons in its brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
**From BabyCenter.com**
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. Baby can blink its eyes, which now sport lashes. With its eyesight developing, it may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. Baby is also developing billions of neurons in its brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



You look great, Krystal!!! It's amazing how quickly it goes by!! Hopefully you will continue to feel well!!
ReplyDeleteTawnda