I just got back from the doctor to see how Baby L is doing. Everything is looking good! My reflux has been under control for the last three weeks and I'm feeling GREAT! I've got my energy back for the most part too :) So far I've only gained 5lbs which the Dr said was "awesome". My goal is to keep it under 30 and at this rate it should be attainable. I gained 30ish lbs with Ashlyn and felt great so I'm hoping for a repeat :) Blood pressure is nice and low like usual and baby's heart beat was in the 150's. Baby has been kicking a lot lately and seems to have a bit of a schedule already. I always can feel it when I wake up, after lunch and when I'm laying in bed at night. Joe has felt it already a few times too! Ashlyn still doesn't really get it that there is a baby in mommy's tummy yet. We tell her all the time that she is going to be a big sister and that there will be a little baby in the house soon but I don't think she will understand until it's really here :)




No comments:
Post a Comment