Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby pool... sort of

This morning I thought it would be a good day to get out the baby pool for Ashlyn. I got it all cleaned up, hosed the deck off and filled it with water. By the time I walked to turn off the hose and came in the house there was a surprise waiting for me.... Gauge decided that he needed to cool off in her pool! What a stinker. I should have know better, we usually have big kiddie pool full of water for him during the summer and he takes a dip every day. Needless to say I had to dump the water out and refill the pool for her. I also put a gate on the deck so Gauge can't go swiming again :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment