Hard to believe Ashlyn's almost a year old! I keep finding myself thinking about what I was doing a year ago. Getting the nursery ready, washing all her tiny little clothes and anxiously awaiting her arrival. It just doesn't seem like it was that long ago and soon I'll be the mom of a toddler!
This is what she has been up to lately:
- She's finally not sick!
- Cruising... moving from one piece of furniture to another
- Can bend over and pick things up off the floor while standing
- Walks behind her push car
- Crawls all over the house. Her favorite place to go is by the dog
- Pulls herself up to stand
- Loves to dance to music and sort of does the "raise the roof" thing with her hand :)
- Can open and close doors and drawers
- Talks A LOT... she can be very loud and quite serious at times
- Loves to splash and make big waves in the tub with her legs
11 Months Old




Can you imagine trying to lug her around in that car seat?! =D
ReplyDelete