Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A little bit of everything

I'm recovering from Desirae's bachelorette party last night, it was a blast! I haven't been out till 3am in a long time and after today I remember why... I need my sleep! Ashlyn didn't cut me any slack either, she normally naps for about 3 hours (2 naps) during the day but today she had two short half hour naps so I didn't get to nap much myself. Needless to say, I'll be going to bed when she does tonight! ;)
I took Ashlyn to the doctor on Monday to check for an ear infection because she seemed to be pulling at her ears lately and she wasn't sleeping very good, but both ears were clear and she didn't have any other symptoms so that was good news! She also weighed 21 lbs!! We only have one more pound to go before she has to move out of her infant car seat. I'm not looking forward to it because it is so easy to just pick up the whole car seat and go. If she's sleeping I don't have to wake her up to get her out either. But she is really heavy to carry around and she really likes to sit up and see what is going on if we're grocery shopping so she will enjoy sitting right in the cart an having more to look at than the light fixtures :)  I think I'll be switching seats in the next week. We went to visit cousin Landon, he's such a cutie and getting big! Ashlyn wanted to grab his eyeballs but we didn't let that happen. It's always fun to have play dates and we look forward to many more! We also went for a walk on when it was so nice out... I officially have spring fever!
Getting ready for a stroller ride
Practicing standing in her room
Making one of her many noises
Reading "The Grouchy Ladybug"
Enjoying the sunshine in the living room
Watching cars go by
Eating at the mall
So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment