Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

As usual, the week has gone by so fast. Tuesday we had MOPS, Thursday was ECFE and Friday we went shopping in the cities with auntie Lyndsey to help her get ready for the baby who will be here in a few short weeks!! I think she's going to have a girl ;)  I moved Ashlyn into her convertible car seat and she seemed to like it. There is lot more room to kick around :)  Grandma Deb came over to watch Ashlyn on Friday night while Joe and I went to a fundraiser for MOPS in Mankato. It was a good time and we had a good turn out!
 
Playing with a new "big girl" toy. Growing up is so much fun!
Bath time... always a good time!
Playing with toys in the water tray at ECFE.
Eating a Biter Biscuit... she loves to feed herself, but it can get messy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment