Ashlyn loves her activity mat and also enjoys looking at herself in the mirror. She even has little conversations with herself... it's so fun to listen to her. She is getting stronger every day. Grandma Ruth saw her roll from her stomach to her back the other day but we haven't seen her do it since... she gets so close sometimes! I have also found her facing the opposite direction in her crib when she gets up in the morning... at first I thought I must have put her down that way but after two nights I knew she was moving on her own. Pretty impressive considering we still swaddle her at night! She's still sleeping like a champ (knock on wood!) asleep by 9:30 - 10:00pm and is up for about 15 minutes to eat around 6:00am but then she usually goes back for another 2-3 hours. It's so nice! The only bad part is that she doesn't get to see daddy a whole lot, but that will change in a few weeks thankfully!



No comments:
Post a Comment