Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

3 Months Old!

I can't believe Ashlyn is 3 months old already. Somedays it feels like we just brought her home from the hospital! Every morning I can't wait for her to wake us so I can pick her up and snuggle with her. She is always so happy in the morning and smiles and coo's a lot. When she wakes up early, sometimes I'll bring her into our room and have some family time. She really likes it and always makes us laugh with her smiles, facial expressions.... and her gas! Who knew such a sweet little girl could make such loud noises!! It always cracks us up!
She has grown so much!! I took her in to get her height and weight checked and she was 15lbs 15oz and 26 inches long! It was just a nurses visit so I didn't get the percentile she was in but I'm going to check with the Dr at her 4 month appointment.
Look how much I've grown!
(3 months, 2 months, 1 month and 2 days old)

No comments:

Post a Comment