Well today we had our 2 month check up with Dr. Knudson. Everything went really well, Ashlyn is doing great! She was in such a good mood the whole visit, cooing and being so good for the Dr..... then the nurse gave her two shots in her left thigh and one in her right and an oral vaccine. She did not like it at all, poor little thing was just screaming. I felt like she was looking at me like "why did you do this to me mom?!?!?" I felt so bad!!! I did give her Tylenol before we went in and Dr. Knudson is having me give her more through out the evening. She's been sleeping most of the afternoon and doesn't seem to be in that much pain. I hope she doesn't get a fever and all the other junk they warn you about.
On a brighter note... she is "thriving"! It's hard to believe how much she's grown in two months.... she's almost 14lbs!! WOW :)
Here are her stats:
2 months checkup ~ 9/11/08
Height: 23" (70%)
Weight: 13lbs 10oz (95%)!!
Head: 39cm (60%)
2 weeks checkup ~ 7/25/08
Height: 20 1/2" (75%)
Weight: 9lbs 3oz (75-90%)
Head: 35.7cm (50%)
Birth ~ 7/9/08
Height: 20"
Weight: 8lbs 14.4oz
Head: 34.3cm
Lastly, here is a cute picture Joe took of us on Saturday... definitely looks like her daddy!!
Way to go, Ashlyn! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteGotta love all those rolls! =)