8.21.14
Joe and I took the girls out for supper at Bugaboo Bay in Alexandria.
Ashlyn is eating an Alligator Egg Roll. They were a little greasy but tasted really good! Kaelyn liked them too! The girls had so much fun looking at all the tropical fish tanks, watching the people play volleyball and going in the bounce house before we left. What a fun place! We will defiantly going back there :)
Collecting worms for fishing after Joe and I did some landscaping :)
We removed a "decorative" retaining wall - it was rotten and UGLY!
The yard is getting whipped into shape. The siding is done too, it turned out great! It was an amazing transformation for sure! I'm still working on painting the 'rock'. It's a stamped cement that looks like rock. I've been struggling finding the right color combination that I like. I will update when I figure that out!
Crazy skies on our way home
Sleepy Claire bear all snuggled in :)








No comments:
Post a Comment