Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

First weeks at home

August 19th to 28th

We are all so in love with Claire!  She has just been such a good baby. It's like she knew that we needed her to be laid back and content while dealing with the loss of my dad. She just slept and would wake up to eat and then go right back to sleep.  It made it less stressful than I had anticipated having a newborn and going through losing my dad, planing the funeral and all the extra work that goes into that whole process.  Thankfully my sister Lyndsey was completely understanding and picked up my slack.  Everything went well and we made it through.

I swear baby snuggles can fix everything!
 
Sucking on her fingers
 
Cousin Chloe holding Claire
 
This was exactly what I needed after spending a couple days at the funeral home.
Snuggles.
 
and those little thighs and feet...
 
The next day these two made me smile with their silliness...
two crazy fairies flying around the house!
 
Trying to live in the moment and take it all in...
she will be my last baby so I'm going to soak up every bit I can!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment