6.17.13
Baby #3 is doing great. I've been feeling pretty good. I was having sciatic pain but a few trips to the chiropractor have been a tremendous help. I'm feeling a little unprepared since we don't know the gender this time but I'm excited to experience the big surprise on delivery day.
The girls are so excited to have a baby in the house. My belly gets a lot of hugs and kisses every day and they talk to it and tell the baby they love it.
Ashlyn went to camp on Monday and had to list three things about herself to help the other campers get to know her and one was that her mom was having a "mystery baby". The instructor thought that was pretty funny and had to ask her to explain what she meant. She asked her if her mom was really pregnant, Ashlyn said that her mom really is pregnant and that we don't know if the baby will be a boy or a girl... it's a mystery! I thought that was a pretty cute story :)

31 Weeks
Baby #3 is doing great. I've been feeling pretty good. I was having sciatic pain but a few trips to the chiropractor have been a tremendous help. I'm feeling a little unprepared since we don't know the gender this time but I'm excited to experience the big surprise on delivery day.
The girls are so excited to have a baby in the house. My belly gets a lot of hugs and kisses every day and they talk to it and tell the baby they love it.
Ashlyn went to camp on Monday and had to list three things about herself to help the other campers get to know her and one was that her mom was having a "mystery baby". The instructor thought that was pretty funny and had to ask her to explain what she meant. She asked her if her mom was really pregnant, Ashlyn said that her mom really is pregnant and that we don't know if the baby will be a boy or a girl... it's a mystery! I thought that was a pretty cute story :)
31 Weeks




No comments:
Post a Comment