Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

20 weeks

Half way!

I had the "big" ultrasound (anatomy scan) this morning to and everything looked great! Baby was very active and even gave the technician a thumbs up :)  We have decided to be team green and not find out if we are having a boy or girl. We found out with both of the girls and since this is our last pregnancy we thought it would be fun to experience the surprise at delivery. I'm not going to lie, it's driving me a little crazy not knowing since I'm a planner... but I know everything will be just fine :) Picking names is the hardest part and coming up with two names that we both love is so hard! We don't have any picked yet and won't share them anyways!  Ashlyn has been coming up with some great ones. She also thinks that the gender is determined by what you name the baby.
Girl name = girl. Boy names = boy...  if only it was that easy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment