Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Officially Potty Trained!

I've been meaning to blog about this for a couple weeks now... Ashlyn's potty trained!!! I didn't want to write about it and then jinx ourselves but I know we don't have anything to worry about anymore! She started about a month ago, we went cold turkey and just started to wear regular underwear during the day and pullups/diapers at nap and bedtime. She only had 3 or 4 accidents in the first few days and has been accident free since! She wears a pull up to bed but she will wake up at night and yell for us that she has to go potty. We are so proud of her! Woo hoo Ashlyn!

Here are some cute pictures of her helping me make cookies for daddy to take on his ice fishing trip with the boys. Licking the beater is obviously her favorite part!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment