Where has the time gone?! Only 14 days until baby L is due. Last week I was 3cm dilated and fully effaced. My Dr put me on travel restriction and said I better not hesitate to come in if I think I'm going into labor because he thinks it will go fast, like REALLY fast, since I delivered Ashlyn in four hours start to finish and second babies usually come quicker. I just want to get there in time for the epidural! I need the drugs!!! I'm still feeling really good. Baby has been very active and likes to dig its heals into my side which can almost be painful at times, strong little thing!I think I finally have everything ready as of today: labor bag packed, Ashlyn's bag packed to stay at grandmas, big sister gift, gift from Ashlyn to baby and the car seat is washed and ready to go. I have another appt on Tuesday and will keep you updated if there is any more progress (not that there can be much more with out going into labor! ha!)
I could still use another good week and a half to feel like our house will be somewhat back in order. Tile is done except for the steps going to the basement, doors and trim will start going in this week and carpet is scheduled to start going in this Friday. Once the carpet is in I will feel like we're pretty much back to normal. I guess we'll just have to see if baby will wait or not, either way it will all work out... we don't really have a choice now do we!




Yah!!! How exciting!! :-)
ReplyDelete