Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby L Update

It's crazy how much faster I'm showing with this little one. I think I looked this big at 18 weeks with Ashlyn! I'm hoping this baby stays under 9lbs (Ashlyn was 8lbs 14.4oz) so please keep your fingers crossed for me! ;)

I'm finally feeling good! Morning sickness is pretty much gone. I still get a little funny feeling if I don't eat regularly so that's been pretty easy to deal with. I've been craving salads with lots of tomatoes and cucumbers for lunch and reflux/heartburn issue is also under control with the help of Pepcid AC daily - what a life saver!

My next Dr's appointment is in two weeks and we'll be scheduling the "BIG" anatomy ultrasound. Everyone keeps asking if we're finding out the sex of Baby L, and to be honest, we're (I'm) not sure yet. Some days I want to know and some days I want a surprise and of course Joe wants to know so we'll just have to see what we decide in the next month. Maybe we'll find out and not tell anyone! So far I'm thinking it's a boy just because everything seems different about this pregnancy but who knows. The famous string test said "Girl, Boy, Boy". We just want a healthy baby!

15 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment