Ashlyn's going to be a Big Sister!
Baby Loula is due to arrive November 28th and we are very excited!
Everyone asks how I'm feeling and I've been feeling better every week. The last month and a half was a struggle with nausea and exhaustion to say the least, but I kind of expected that. I still have a moment now and then but it's getting much better! Looking forward to feeling "normal" in the 2nd trimester :)
Here is one of the first pictures of our little addition.
Baby L was very active and jumping around a lot, heart rate was 169bpm at our 11 week appointment.
Baby Loula is due to arrive November 28th and we are very excited!
Everyone asks how I'm feeling and I've been feeling better every week. The last month and a half was a struggle with nausea and exhaustion to say the least, but I kind of expected that. I still have a moment now and then but it's getting much better! Looking forward to feeling "normal" in the 2nd trimester :)
Here is one of the first pictures of our little addition.
Baby L was very active and jumping around a lot, heart rate was 169bpm at our 11 week appointment.




Congrats! Excited for your guys!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hoooo! Congrats guys!! Big role Ashlyn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - very exciting! Hope you get over the 1st trimester blahs soon :-)
ReplyDeleteI enjoy looking at your blog, but over the last few weeks I figured something was up when you didn't post as often! I guessed you were pregnant! I'm good:) Congratulations to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Congratulations Krystal! Like Meredith, I figured something was up when your posts were getting fewer! Glad you are starting to feel better! I'll be looking forward to seeing baby belly pics, you looked so great with Ashlyn!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Krystal!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!!
ReplyDelete