Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Farm Life

There are so many times that we walk out the front door and I think to myself that I'm so lucky. I have a wonderful husband who I love more every day and I have this amazing privilege of being a stay at home mom. Living on the farm is just so much fun (and A LOT of work!). There is ALWAYS something to "do". I'm glad that Ashlyn loves being outside since we as a family spend a lot of time outside. Right now exploring is Ashlyn's passion. There is always a new rock to lift, a dark corner to explore and trouble to get into! Most days I have a few things that need to get done outside like taking the garbage out or turning on the feeders for the pigs and after we get done with that I basically just follow her around and let her do her thing. It's just so fun to watch her learn. Life is good!
Chilly days
Here dad, I found a few kernels
for you to put in the bin
The girl loves to drive anything!
Making sure that everything is running smoothly
Looks like I need to help clean up....
Grandpa Tim would be proud... picking up spilt corn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment