Six months!? Amazing how fast the time goes. Turning 6 months old has been very exciting. Within a few weeks Ashlyn has cut two teeth, starting sitting alone, and her newest thing is grabbing. She grabs at anything I'm holding and will open and close her fists meaning "give it to me"... soo cute! We've gotten so many compliments on what a happy and content baby she is. Just today while I was getting my oil changed I had two people ask me if she was always this good... we had to wait an hour and she just played with her toy in her car seat and stood on my lap and smiled at the other people waiting in the lounge. Granted, she does have her moments but for the most part she is a happy and content little girl (knock on wood!!).
Joe and I just love seeing her personality grow. Being parents has been more rewarding than we could have imagined. Joe is completely right when he says she's addicting. We can't seem to get enough hugs, kisses, nibbles and giggles. It can't hurt that we think she's just the cutest baby ever and that her smile can melt your heart :)
(click on picture to make it bigger)
0-6 months old




I love the picture!!
ReplyDelete