Well this is a little late, Dr Knudson is hard to get into sometimes! Ashlyn has been battling a cold (stuffy nose, cough) for the last couple weeks but it's nothing serious. Hopefully it will clear up in the next week or so. She is still growing like a weed! She is still not rolling, although we've seen her do it in the past, she just doesn't seem to have any interest in it. Dr Knudson said that it is pretty common for content, happy babies to not roll. They are happy on their tummy's and their happy on their back - so why roll?? I can't complain, I'm in no hurry for her to be scooting around and getting into things. As long as she's happy, the Dr's happy then I'm happy!
6 month stats:
- 27 1/4" tall (90%)
- 19lbs 10 oz (99%)
Joe/Krystal,
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time deciding if the new picture of Ashlyn in the chair is better then the Chirstmas card! She sure is a cutie!
uncle bernie