Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

No Teeth but Taking the Bottle!!

We still don't have any teeth yet but Ashlyn had been in a great mood and she's back to sleeping good too. To bed at about 8pm, up to eat around midnight, then sleeps until 7am. It's so nice, basically just like she used to sleep. The other exciting news is that she has been taking her bottle! This is HUGE... it's so nice knowing that I can leave her with someone and not be in a hurry to get back because I'm worried she's freaking out and hungry. No fun for the person watching her or her. We have won the battle!
Ashlyn is always doing something to make us smile. She has become quite the talker and enjoys telling stories. Bubble blowing is still a favorite and now she has mastered thumb/finger sucking. Her hands and sleeves are usually wet but it doesn't seem to bother her! She's also really close to sitting up by herself. As exciting as it is to see her do these thing I can't help but think that she is growing up too fast! I'm trying to savor every day and enjoy all things baby. Before we know it she'll be a toddler!
Having fun in her Jumperoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment