Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nursery

Many of you have asked for pictures of the nursery. It was quite the project.... I had to strip wallpaper and then patch a ton of cracks in the plaster walls (our house was built around 1900!) which was the hardest, most time consuming part. Then I primed and painted the walls and trim. Joe put up crown molding and hung a new door and my mom helped us pick out carpet that we had the edges bound so it's like a big area rug over our beautiful hardwood floors upstairs. It turned out sooo cute, I just love it!

I'm in love with this chair... it's like sitting on a cloud! Which is so nice at 3am :)

Typical girls closet... lots of clothes!! ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment