Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching up...

The main reason for this blog is to keep our family and friends caught up with what our family is doing... mainly what Ashlyn is doing :) So I will try to get you caught up!
I'll start with the belly shots... I just loved being pregnant and watching my belly grow. It was an amazing experience and I miss it already!
First shot...
9 weeks 13 weeks
15 weeks
16 weeks
17 weeks

18 weeks

20 weeks ~ half way there!
21 weeks
22 weeks
23 weeks
24 weeks
25 weeks
26 weeks
27 weeks

28 weeks

29 weeks 30 weeks 31 weeks

32 weeks
33 weeks
33.5 weeks Big thank you to Aunt Mary and Christy for lending their talents to make this picture :)

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks 37 weeks

38 weeks ~ last one before she arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment